Latest Driving & DMV Information Nov 2012

I just moved to Texas? How do I get my license and vehicle registered?

by Lisa on Nov 30, 2012.
Filed under: Texas Texas Driver's License Written Test, Texas Learner's Permit Test, Texas Motorcycle Written Test Commercial Driver's Licence, Driver's License, Learner's Permit, Motorcycle
h4. Getting Your License A new resident can continue driving in TX with an unexpired, valid license from another state for up to 90 days after moving to TX. To get your TX license, you must visit the local Department of Public Safety (DPS) and apply for a TX license. Your valid license from another state must be surrendered at this time. Individuals with a valid unexpired license from another U.S. State or U.S. territory, or from Canada, France, South Korea or Germany (the count... Read More